Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My First Thanksgiving

I went to Palm Springs for Thanksgiving. My grandparents have a house in La Quinta. I like it there very much because I can sunbathe in the nude. My parents like to travel and I have decided that I like to travel too. I sat in first class with my grandparents and enjoyed it very much. It was so relaxing that I slept through both of the flights. I know that I am young and inexperienced, but I was born for first class. My mom and dad sat in coach. My mom liked it because she said that it felt like a date.

I had a lot to eat and drink on Thanksgiving. This was by default of course, but it tasted good to me. I also got to hang out with my Aunt Mish and Uncle Stefan who both live in California. I don't get to see them very often so it was a special weekend.



No comments: