Friday, December 02, 2005

Amy Lynn is ENGAGED!!


My mommy's college friend Amy Lynn is engaged. I've been sucking on her fingers all night because I am so happy! She is the first (actually third- refer to comments) person I have ever known to have gotten engaged while I've been alive. Wowsers. This holiday season is on the up and up. My mommy and Amy polished off a bottle of champagne to celebrate. Amy said the wedding is going to be at the end of July. I can't wait, even though I will probably have to stay with a babysitter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how quickly you forget Maui my little friend. After Big Uncle Mike's island shindig, Sloan and Joanne got engaged... but then again you probably didn't notice because you were busy arguing over who had more hair with Mr. Devlin....lol! Here's you cutting a rug... and winning the contest!

http://photos.yahoo.com/tsloanerb

Boopsieboo said...

sloan! I was pretty sauced when I wrote this posting (my mom shouldn't of had all that champagne) and I forgot that I do know two wonderful people who were engaged in Hawaii- Sloan and Joanne. If they invite me to their wedding I am going to wear my red fleece vest.