Sunday, March 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Grammy!


Last night we celebrated Grammy's Birthday at a yummy seafood restaurant in New York City. I felt really special because Grammy wanted me to sit on her lap all night. Nobody else got to sit on (or get fed by) the Birthday Girl. I'm pretty lucky. I was really tired because my parents took me walking all over the West Side because it was such a beautiful day. I also got to go on the swings. Some lady thought I was a boy because I have no hair and she even said "Look at that little boy wearing ballet slippers". My mommy told me later that I shouldn't worry about it because that woman was obviously very "out of touch" with the real world. I thought she was just stupid. But Grammy's Celebration was a lot of fun and she doesn't look a year older at all (even though I never saw her a year ago because I am only 10 months).

No comments: