Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cassica...My Birthday Week

What a great 1st birthday week I had. It began a couple days early with a bottle of pink champagne from Amy Lynn. Unfortunately for me I was only able to play with the bottle. I still am not sure what to do with presents, but there were many children at my birthday who were able to help me out.




















I received some really great gifts, like my own stroller! And a pink tutu! I never even knew this kind of stuff existed.

I know these pictures make it look like I was the only one at my party, but there were like 20 people there. I'm serious! It was great. I really liked being a show off in front of everyone.

The best part was the cake. I have never tasted anything so glorious. It was so yummy. I got it everywhere.

No comments: