Thursday, June 08, 2006

I love to Eat Nananas

I love to eat. This is me after I ate a bowlful of raspberries and some other yummy foods, I think maybe melon. I can put down three slices of melon in five minutes flat. MMMMMMMMM. I really like to eat. The other day I pulled dad's sandwich away from him and ate it. I'm glad I did, because it was GOOD. I also went to a coffeeshop and mom ordered an eclair. She let me have some and MMMMMM, it was DELICIOUS. I am a big fan of chocolate. I really liked the eclair, but mom hog-jawed most of it. Oh well. I couldn't even tell her that I wanted more. All I could say was mmmmmmm.


This is me eating nananas. I wake up in the morning hungry for nananas. Yesterday I was a little disappointed because mom didn't have a nanana for me and I had to have yogurt with fresh raspberries. I was still pissed when it was finished. I just couldn't get enough. Oh yeah, and I really love to play with my food. If I'm done eating I really like to squish it, and pound it, and mush it, and roll it, and then I like to drop it off the side of my high chair so I can look over and see where it lands. If mom doesn't sweep, it's a tasty treat for later. MMMMMMMMM

No comments: