Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's Been a Long Time Baby

I'm sure you are all wondering where I have been (and getting tired of my cleavage shot). Well I've been in a beautiful fantasyland called Telluride where my parents rented a house so that we could escape the hustle and bustle of New York for a couple of weeks. I had so much fun on my vacation in Telluride that I was unable to post for awhile, but don't worry, I'll make this one extra long to make up for lost time.













Well on route to Telluride I met up with Deanbug at the Denver airport. He is sooo cute, and I had so much fun playing with him. He is still crawling so I walked and he tried to use me as a crutch to stand. Most times he would just knock me over, so I had to keep running away from him.

We got to do a lot of great things together...


...like play the guitar...






...read books...








...and take baths.










I also was able to do things that I never even knew about like...





...ride on a gondola...











...drive an all-terrain vehicle...










And things I did know about like...






...play in the park...















...hike in the mountains...










...cuddle with Lulu...



...and Auntie Kate.








Look at this cool picture my mom took of Pops standing on a mushroom!









And one last look from Telluride, Bear Creek Falls, where I hiked to with mom & dad.

No comments: