Friday, October 27, 2006

Mimi's Visit

Well Mimi visited for a whirlwind weekend and we had so much fun! We went to the Botanical gardens again because they were so great the first time and this visit I was able to smell the roses. Wow they were so fragrant!






Even though the exhibit was eye candy, it still wasn't able to tempt me away from the glasses.














We went to the park and swung on the swings which is always a blast. I yelled out "wee!" really loudly and all the kids stared at me like I was a loon, but I really didn't care because I was swinging higher than them all.







Here I am pushing my own babies. Maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to have twins, because the double stroller is really great- it's such a good workout!

Mimi was excited with all of the progress I have made. She was really impressed at my fascination with shoes. I can play with a shoe for a half an hour or more, the ties are so challenging. Next month when I see her for Thanksgiving, maybe I'll even be able to tie them myself!

No comments: