Thursday, December 14, 2006

Trimming the Tree

Boy, Mom and Dad are sure lucky that I came along, because I had to do all the work putting up the tree while they sipped champagne...I guess that is a family tradition from my dad's side of the family. Here is me picking out the tree. There were a lot to choose from, but I knew that we needed a tall skinny tree.
I think that putting the tree in the stand was the most fun. I really enjoyed twisting the screws into the tree. Mom and dad didn't think I was strong enough, but I showed them a thing or two.
And lastly I untangled all of the lights so that mom could put them on the tree while I napped. It took awhile, but I got the job done. The tree looked beautiful with all of the ornaments on it. I can't stop saying "Oh, Wow" every time I see it.
Update: I have become very fond of taking the ornaments off the tree, sucking on them, and then hurling them across the room. What fun!

No comments: