Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Godfather


I went to New Jersey for lunch with my Godfather this weekend. I haven't seen him for months, maybe even a year, and he was calling himself a "deadbeat dad". I don't really know what that is, but maybe it has something to do with me being scared of him when I first saw him. I had a pretty tasty lunch of chicken and fries, and then I had a great time running around making cute faces at the other patrons. I also received a couple of late Christmas gifts from my Godfather. For some reason he celebrates Christmas in February, I didn't want to say anything, but somebody should really set the guy straight. He gave me a book (which I love) and Uniqua, a cute little purple doll that sings lullabies to me. I guess my Godfather is pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just proud that you knew where the bar was when we were leaving the restaurant. It's good to see that your Daddy's been teaching you new things.

But you're right that it's been a long time- the last time I saw you was at Bucknell in the caf on the last morning of reunion. Make sure to tell your Mommy and Daddy that you want to see me more often- I'll even bribe you with other cool presents!