Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Me at Mohonk

About a week after Tula was born, we went to the Mohonk House for a long weekend to enjoy the fall foliage in the Adirondacks. It was great because I was able to hang out with Mimi and Pops a whole lot- I even got to sleep in their room. Pops always has gummy candies on hand, so I follow him around everywhere. I dig treats the most. Besides eating candy, I ate a lot of meat and noodles and corn. MMM, I love corn on the cob. I needed lots of food because I hiked a lot around Mohonk Lake and around the huge building- the long, wide hallways are great for running in (even though there are signs that say "Parents, don't let your kids run in the hallways."). I also was able to go on my first rowboat ride- don't I look smashing in my life vest?

No comments: