Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Restaurant Entertainment

For those of you who don't know, my mom's numerologist told her that I have the same numbers as Martha Stewart, which is why I love to spend hours cleaning at school (and my teachers love me for it). I always fight it out with other students as to who gets to wash the dishes after lunch. I usually win.

Besides cleaning, I am also teaching myself about spices. I get the most practice when I go out to restaurants. At this particular restaurant I am making fabulous fresh pepper, garlic, salt, and dried arugala mix. My parents aren't bothered by my experimenting, because they don't have to clean it up or pay for it- you don't get charged for spice consumption when dining out and it keeps me occupied so that they can eat. Above is a picture at a yummy Italian restaurant in Chelsea. This is the first time we ate out as a family with the new baby. What fun.

No comments: