Monday, February 18, 2008

That's a Dinosaur

I made my first trip to the Museum of Natural History this weekend, which is kind of ironic since I only live a couple of blocks away from it. Oh well, better late than never. I didn't want to go, but my parents forced me. We went straight to the dinosaurs which I thought were neat, but I didn't really understand the concept. I did enjoy the interactive computers which I took full advantage of since I was allowed to use them (unlike our puter at home which I can't touch without getting yelled at).

My favorite stop was the museum store where there were many beautiful things. At first I wanted the book and then I saw the stickers and puzzles, and the beautiful green sippy cup....I WANTED IT ALL and I screamed and screamed to let the whole museum know, that I love to shop like my mommy. Dad was petrified, not like the bones, and couldn't get out of there quick enough.

No comments: