Sunday, April 06, 2008

I Love to Shop


Mom took me to a dress shop on Madison Ave, because I need a flower girl dress for my Uncle Steve and Auntie Nora's wedding. Yep, I get to be a FLOWER GIRL. I've been reading up on my responsibilities and I think I'm up for the task. Especially the first one, which involves my favorite pastime- shopping. Mom showed me a boring white dress, but I immediately fell in love with this gorgeous pink organza number (which looks great with sneakers). Mimi thinks I would upstage the bride, but come on, I'm not even in her league yet. I think of it more as I would be a nice complement next to the bride. Besides the groom of course. I think the deal breaker is the price- a little girl doesn't need a dress over $200, if you catch my drift. Especially when I can find another one for less than half that online- another GREAT place to shop.

No comments: