Monday, April 13, 2009

Eastershock!!!

The Easter Bunny brought me a 100 piece puzzle!!! I couldn't believe it! Mom said that if I was a bad little girl, the Easter Bunny wouldn't bring me any candy. I didn't believe her and even said that I didn't want the Easter Bunny to visit. I like being naughty too much. Well I didn't believe it, so when I saw that my sister had a big basket with lots of candy and I only had a puzzle, well I did what comes naturally. I HAD A FIT! I cried, I screamed, I threw the basket.

Dad and Mom told me that they had seen another basket somewhere, so I looked around and you know what? The Easter Bunny really did bring me a basket. With fancy shoes and yummy candy and I was soooo happy.

Maybe being a bad girl isn't such a good idea...

1 comment:

Deanbug said...

Do you have this on film?!