Sunday, February 05, 2006

Panty Party


I went to my first Panty Party ever. It is an annual party that my mom and her college friends started fourteen years ago when they were Freshman in Veddar 1 West (West is Best). I guess my dad lived in Veddar 1 East, but my mom didn't really know him back then. We met my mom's friend Christine's baby boy William for the first time. He was pretty cute and we got to change our diapers together.

We also got to wear panties together. This is the first pair of panties that I have ever worn. Who knew that I would jump right into a woman's size. I think that they fit me quit well, but it was still an emotional moment for me.

The moment passed and I started playing with William again. I told you he was cute right?
Panty Party was fun, so much fun that I didn't take a nap all day because I didn't want to miss any of the action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boopsie...i think you're really cute too and loved meeting you. That time we shared on the floor together was very special. I hope you don't think any less of me with the panties on my head. I had no idea my mommy was going to do that to me. Hope to see you again soon. love, William