Monday, April 10, 2006

Chicago


I took a maiden voyage to Chicago over the weekend with my parents and it was super duper. My parents like to go there for an amazing opening day party and this year was its 12th year running. I can't wait till I'm old enough to go! I also went to the zoo and saw apes. We stayed in Wrigleyville and it was great because the apartment was big so I got to crawl around a lot. I also was able to spend quality time with my uncles. That is not a thug, it is my Uncle Steve, but he doesn't like to smile for any pictures. I am also hanging out with my Uncle Jeff. We went to a really yummy restaurant called Absinthe in the Ukrainian Village where Steven lives. It is probably good that my Uncle Steve looks badass, because you can get shot in that part of town. I was really good at dinner and sat on my moms lap and chewed on bread. A lot of other patrons were impressed because I am such a good baby.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be writing about this picture on my blog if you would like to read more
www.neverletthismannearachild.blogschplot.schplog