Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My First Swimming Lesson


I have begun a new swim regime with my dad on Saturdays. I am learning to swim and he is learning how to burn off the beer gut. At the rate we move around the pool, it will take years to see that thing disappear, but I am having a grand time learning the colors and the signs for the rings. I am still on the fence about my swim instructor. He dunked me in class and I didn't like it at all because he kept me under for about 5 minutes. It felt more like a drowning to me. I survived the ordeal, but I am excited to see Auntie Laura Thursday for a makeup lesson. (I can't make Saturday because I am going to Chicago for Opening Day) Maybe she'll be nicer.

1 comment:

The Schwizz said...

i think daddy should keep drinking the budweisers. Cassidy, hope you learn the butterfly stroke soon :)