Friday, July 21, 2006

Me and My Doorag

------------------

Well Mimi and Pops brought me back a scarf for my hair from Sicily, because that is what is hot in Italy right now and they wanted me to be on the cutting edge of fashion. I try to take it off all the time, but if I forget it's there then I don't mind having it on. I'm visiting my Mimi and Pops in California and I have to say it is dreamy out here. I can sleep all the way through the night without sweating from steamy heat. It's amazing, a California heat wave is peanuts compared to a New York heat wave. You haven't been hot until you've been to NYC during a heat wave, especially in my apartment where you put on two air conditioners at the same time and glass fuses start bursting!





I've been doing a lot of exploring in the big house that I'm staying in. There are sure a lot of rooms that I can crawl and play in. I like climbing on the stairs and having my mom chase after me. I also like to climb through the kitchen chairs as you can see here in this picture.

After all the swimming and crawling and climbing and walking I usually like to take a nap with Lulu. She's my grandparents' black Lab and I enjoy hanging out with her. She really likes having me around because she gets a lot more food scraps than usual.

No comments: