Monday, July 10, 2006

Watch Me Walk

Hello to all my fans out there, this is a big day in Cassidyland...I can walk. I am about to show you my tricks.

Before we get going I have to take a time out to do a Downward Dog, one of my favorite positions that I learned from my Yoga Grammy when I was just a little baby sitting in my Bumbo chair.



This is me falling and one of the reasons why I don't like walking: the gravitational pull.

Here I am taking a moment to decide if it is all really worth it, I mean crawling is great and I use all 4 quadrants of my brain when I do it, but my butt hurts!

I decide that walking is kind of addictive and I would like to give it another go.



After practicing all day I can run.













I've learned how to muli-task; I can suck on my blankie and walk to mom at the same time.

1 comment:

Deanbug said...

Wooo hoooo, Cassidy!!