Thursday, April 05, 2007

Don't Mess With Texas


Last week my mom and I visited Texas to see her best friend from college and her family. She has two little boys and they are both very cute (my mom's opinion). I myself have a big crush on Sean, the little one, because he is such a nice little baby. I often gave him loving pats and hugs and kisses and sang songs to him. I couldn't give him enough attention. Michael, the bigger brother, and I didn't get along as amicably. He pretty much just ignored me unless I touched his trucks. We had some nice moments, but for the most part he was a bit possessive of his trucks. Lucky for me that he had so many trucks that he couldn't keep tabs on all of them, so I just played with the ones he wasn't watching at the time. If he chased after me and didn't want me to play with his things, then I would just pull his pacie (pacifier) out of his mouth and get a rise from him. You can see from the picture that he's being a bit obtuse- he doesn't want to sit on the couch with me and the baby because he's afraid of cooties.

No comments: