Friday, April 06, 2007

Sleeping in a Shopping Cart


After a long flight from Dallas to San Francisco I was all tuckered out and couldn't stay awake. My mom decided to try a "No Drug" flight, meaning no Benedryl or other cough syrups, and boy was she sorry. I was a little monkey on the plane and I did not want to sit in my car seat. I am going through a throwing phase and everything mom gave to me to eat and play with I threw at other passengers. The flight couldn't end soon enough. Of course I fell asleep as the flight was landing. Then I was woken up, saw Mimi, collected luggage, strapped in the car and carried off to the market. After the long car ride I was out cold. Mom decided to bring me into the store and prop me up with Mimi's purse. They had an easy time shopping with me being such an angel and all.

No comments: