Sunday, April 29, 2007

Holiday Babies in NYC

This is me and Spencer lounging in NYC. We were both born on a holiday- Independence Days to be exact: Cinco de Mayo and the Fourth of July respectively. If you do the math you will figure out that it is my second birthday next week! But let's talk about the terrace a little more, it is my new favorite thing. I am going to ask for one for my birthday- how great would it be to have my own little personal outdoor play area in the city? Really special I think. Yesterday I learned all about the terrace because I hung out on one with my parent's friends and I was such a good girl! It was especially fun because of baby Spencer- I was able to give him lots of hugs and kisses and nice pats. It was also nice because there were a lot of yummy things to eat and I stuffed my face with bananas, berries and apples. MMM.

No comments: