Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm 2!

I just turned two and I sure have grown a lot of hair in the past year. I finally look like a girl. My birthday day began with a whopper of a present- a really cool trike from my parents. Don't I look like a bad ass in the picture below? Just imagine what I would look like on a Harley- pretty intimidating, huh? Well after a long ride in Central Park I came home and refused to take a nap. I really think that I'm too old for my crib and detest to sleep in it. I now call the couch my bed. This is why I look so fatigued in the picture above. Blowing out a candle is just too much running on empty.
Me and my newest mode of transportation. I think I might get a leather jacket that says "Sassy Cassy"...
Here are my pals helping me celebrate my birthday. I would say that they are my closest buds. We have our own little gang going on and it is really fun to be a part of. We have a secret language that our parents can't quite understand and we are very peaceful- always giving each other a lot of hugs and kisses. It is easy to feel the love when we're around.

No comments: