Sunday, May 27, 2007

Songs for Ice Cream Trucks

This is a picture of me at my first album release party. The album (title above) is by Michael Hearst and it features songs that he would prefer hearing over the Mr. Frosty truck loudspeakers than what they typically play while cruising around town. It has some really great tunes and I am so happy that my mom is cool enough to take me to a party like that. Holly and Sarah went to the bash also and the four of us had a blast. I found a red chair just my size that I pushed around for most of the performance, when I wasn't mesmerized by the music and instruments of course. My favorite song is #2 Where Do Ice Cream Trucks Go in the Winter? It features bells which are currently my favorite instrument. I even think that I might be on Saturday's Today show 6/1 on NBC (they were there filming and I made sure to get into a lot of the footage).
Update- Checkout my cameo appearance... Songs For Ice Cream Trucks Footage

1 comment:

HOll said...

Miss Sassy!

That sure was a good time at Housing Works the other night. Thanks so much for coming and supporting my friend Mike. You were a good "groupie". Enjoy your CD of songs for ice cream trucks. I know you LOVE those bells.

Love,
Holl