Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm a Good Girl

Now that I am 2 I have made some changes in my life. I used to hit to get what I want, but now I use kisses instead. Before my birthday I talked in gibberish, but now I enunciate so that my parents can understand me. It helps get things done faster. I also have given up my crib because it feels like a prison. My mattress is now on the floor and I am a free woman; I can get in and out of it whenever I want. Don't worry though, because I am still the same old me, just a new updated version. Like today I drew all over my doll with a beautiful pink pen. The color was so nice that I drew all over myself too. Then I showed my mom and said "Uh-Oh". Some things never change.

1 comment:

HOll said...

Dear Cassidy -

Lucie and I were just looking at your blog posting from today. Since I just saw you yesterday, I have to say that you really are a good girl, even if you DO like to run away from you mommy in the park. You really can run these days. I love how curious you've become - like how you're always asking "what's that?". I'm glad you're more into kisses and hugs instead of hitting. I hope you have a great week!

Love, Hah-wie (Holl)