Wednesday, May 23, 2007

In the Park With Mimi and Mom (and Pops)


Mimi and Pops came for a visit and all they wanted to do was walk through Central Park. One day Pops took me 4x4ing on my trike, which was pretty adventurous. It doesn't have a seat belt, so I was holding onto the handlebars for dear life as Pops was rolling me down huge boulders in the Ramble. The next day we went to the zoo and Mimi and Pops got me in big trouble because they let me in the rabbit area of the petting zoo, which actually wasn't the petting zoo part. I was making friends with the rabbits when the zoo ranger came along and freaked out. She almost had to call in special forces to get me out of the cage, but luckily I ran to the edge so that dad could pull me out before the power rangers could get their paws on me. What a day. It was much more relaxing when Mimi and Pops left- I started taking naps again.

No comments: