Monday, July 30, 2007

The Beach and Boardwalk

It has been a couple of weeks since I visited this fantasy land in Santa Cruz, but I still dream of the Big Macks. No, we're not talking meat here folks, but pint sized rigs that kids like me can drive around, and for only 75 cents!! The deal of a lifetime is what I call it.

There is some really great people watching around these parts. While walking down the main street of Santa Cruz, I have seen more piercings and tattoos that I have in my whole life. Don't believe it when they say that NYC has the most interesting people, because I live there and in my two weeks in this place I have seen more whack jobs that in my 2 years in New York. In NYC I have never seen anyone standing stalk still in the middle of the sidewalk, midsummer, wearing a pair of ski goggles looking like they are tuning in alien signals from another planet.

No comments: