Monday, July 23, 2007

My Boo Chair

For those of you who don't know, I really enjoy pint sized chairs. This picture features the newest addition to my life- a boo beach chair and I can't pull my butt up from the thing. We took it to the beach in Santa Cruz (where I will be relaxing with my boo chair for a couple of weeks) and I sat in it for about two hours straight as I played with my bucket and shovel. I refused to go into the water, much preferring the safety of my chair. It is so great because I can move it around and sit in it and fold it up, all these really great things that I can't do with an adult sized chair. My mom loves it because I actually stay in one place for a couple of hours, which hasn't happened since before I became mobile.

1 comment:

HOll said...

this might be my favorite pic on the blog, miss sassy. does the boo chair get to come home on the plane to NYC?